I want to use HiFiBerryDAC+ ADC Pro as an effect box on stage.
* Can the output used directly to drive a symmetric input of a FOH mixer?
* How should the outputs be wired to XLR connectors to have the optimal sound quality?
* Or would it be better to use an additional Stereo DI Box between the output and the Front of House mixer.
* Could there be peaks and loud noises during the startup of the RPI
* If so, how can it be avoided.
* Is there a simple way to bypass the processing (in case there are some software issues (never trust our own engineering). So that whatever signal is in the input is passed to the output?
Thank you very much for your opinions