Can't find the Datasheet of the I2AUDIO PHONO ONE
Looks like the website is no more.
The following from the internet may be helpful:
i2Audio’s PhonoOne is a small, yet excellent sounding phono preamplifier for MM pick-ups. The design achieves a very low group delay distortion which results in a very natural replay of any kind of music.
With its input impedance of 47kΩ/100pF and a fixed gain of 40dB, it suits a wide variety of MM systems. Highly linear SMD foil capacitors and high performance integrated operational amplifiers guarantee low noise and distortion.
Only a 12V DC power supply with minimum 100mA current capability is required. The onboard power management generates a symmetrical, low noise supply with ±8.5V for the amplifier stages which is key for a well-sounding preamplifier.
- Input impedance 47kΩ, 100pF
- THD < 0,005% @ 1kHz
- S/N > 78dB (a-weighted)
- Gain 40dB @ 1kHz
- Output voltage 500mV @ 5mV input, 1kHz
- RIAA deviation <0.5dB, 20Hz…20kHz
- Size 92 x 45mm2, height 14mm
- Input and output connections via gold-plated RCA connectors
- Additional solder pads for input, output and supply
- Single 12V supply, 5mm barrel jack
- Typical supply current ~50mA
- Includes 4 screws, 4 screw nuts, 4 spacers
Help! Where do I connect the 'ground' from the turntable to the I2AUDIO PHONO ONE, the point marked G or the point marked 'GND'
There are only 5 solder point on the board which marks 'R+', 'R-', 'L+', 'L-' and 'G'. How do I solder the input and output to it.
Yes, tested, connect the 'ground' from the turntable to the point marked 'GND' on the I2AUDIO PHONO ONE.
It is intended that you connect this ground to the receiving preamp or AVR chassis ground.