I'm having two main issues with my setup.
Firstly I can never access http://HiFiBerry.local unless I start a fresh install (i set up wifi correctly on the first install). It just hangs then says This site cant be reached. This is infuriating
When I set the DSP to Beocreate in the user menu the volume is too low (playing through roon) the volume in the user menu is set to max (I've removed mute jumper). I choose the Generic 90hz profile and the volume and sound are better but I can't set the profile to stereo.
I'm slightly regretting this investment/project as it seems everything is unstable. I'm a beginner so if anyone can help please make it as simple as possible.