I'm thinking about connecting the AMP+ to my stereo using a Hi-Low Converter.
- Are there any disadvantages in doing this (e.g. loss of sound quality)?
- Do I need to take anything else into account besides the max input of the converter? (From the amp datasheet I'm guessing >25W will suffice?)
- Would a Hi-Low Converter like this one: ebay.de/... do the job?
Why would I want to do this?
- I ordered a DAC+ at a large reseller but got the AMP instead. If there is no drawback in converting the amp output using a high-low converter, I'd like to keep the amp and connect it to my stereo like described above.
- If it's not advised to do so, I'll return the amp and get a DAC+ instead.
Thanks for your advice!