Cases made from oak faced MDF.
- Pi B rev 2 512MB
- Hifiberry DAC
- 16mm vandal proof switches from eBay (horrible things, get the 19mm and get the complimenting harnesses to go with them).
- TPA3116 class D amplifier board (WLX board aka Breeze audio).
- Various sockets, wires and stuff from around the world, mainly China via eBay.
- Implement "Pi shutdown request" on the unconnected button on the front of the pi box.
- On the amp; Find space for BUCK and wires to illuminate LCD on switch when muted.
- Paint exposed MDF and finish pi backplane properly (it's a mess).
- Find/fit feet or come up with some arty way of stacking them.